SUBJECT: COVID-19 - Updates to Office Hours and Services Provided
First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this difficult time.
As you are all aware, service providers throughout NYC have been forced to temporarily close business or make modifications to their services or hours. For the past few months, we have modified our office hours and limited the patients we see in order to keep our patients safe and our staff healthy. The entire team at the Guirguis Obstetrics & Gynecology Group want to thank you for your patience and understanding.
This time has enabled our team to prioritize essential services and better prepare our offices for a return to full service. Effective June 1st, we will be accepting appointments to see patients for any reason including well women visits.
As always safety is our highest priority. Rest assured that our offices have and always will follow all the recommended guidelines for proper hygiene and infection control to keep our patients, their families, and our staff safe. However, we have some new procedures we are asking all patients to observe and bear with us as we implement.
- Before your appointment, you will be screened for fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are encouraging patients to utilize our Telehealth visits whenever applicable.
- Office and appointment times have been altered to limit the number of patients in the waiting areas.
- Anyone entering the offices will be required to wear a mask at all times unless instructed by staff or your provider. We also ask that patients observe standard social distancing and avoid standing within 6-feet of other patients.
- We are asking that patients no do not have anyone accompany them to their appointment. If essential for care - only ONE companion will be allowed in the examination room.
Thank you for your continued trust in our practice.
The Guirguis Obstetrics & Gynecology Group
PG=Peter Guirguis, MD; JMS=Jill Skoczylas, MD; AM=Alexandra Moskaluk, CNM.